VP jobs in Vaughan, ON
- The primary function of this role is to ensure that Autotrader.ca’s data is collected and integrated into our 3rd party (mainly Google stack) and proprietary…
- You will be accountable for the design and implementation of a modern data & technology stack to ensure outcomes help realize the business goals of the AIRMILES…
- The VP of Operations leads a team that ensures we deliver an excellent customer experience, high quality, and safe services and products.
$170,000 - $190,000 a year
- The VP Ground Handling & Cargo Operations (Canada) manages all Ground and Cargo operations within our Canadian operation.
- Monitor airline volumes and forecasts;
- We are looking for a VP of Technology who is a great hands-on manager and team builder.
- Giftagram makes it easy to be thoughtful.
- Our technology stack is LAMP.
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President Transformation, the Vice President, Data Management Governance and Reporting will shape and lead the Data strategy across…
New commercial real estate lender
$83,280 - $236,611 a year
- We are a new commercial real estate capital provider doing loans of 1-50M with a plan to invest annually debt and equity of 500M into all real estate asset…
- The VP Ops provides input to Human Resources activities, including the approval of HR plans or activities, the selection of management staff, and establishment…
- The Commercial National Accounts (CNA) Central team provides dedicated relationship coverage to the larger commercial clients across all industry sectors.
- Our client is a disruptive Fintech company based out of downtown Toronto and is looking for a VP who will 10x their business.
- The Sales Area Vice-President primary role is to attract, lead, coach and develop a team of quota-bearing Sales Managers to drive revenue for Gartner.
- The global VP will have a growing team focused on partner strategy and the execution of programs to grow the partner network and impact.
- We have a highly-skilled full service technical team including developers, QA, hosting, systems, security, privacy and dev ops.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- You will work alongside other North America regional leaders, including VP Growth, VP Marketing and VP Finance, to support the continued expansion within the…
- Now and for generations to come.
- The Vice President, Customer Experience will be a strategic leader in customer experience and innovation.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.