Tourism $50,000 jobs
You refined by:
Lake Louise, AB
Prince George, BC
Williams Lake, BC
Salmon Arm, BC
- 2 year diploma/degree from an accredited university in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism or related field.
- JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka is hiring for Guest…
TRU by Hilton Yarmouth
- Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism preferred.
- Tru by Hilton, Yarmouth, NS.
- Scheduled to open late Summer 2020, the Tru by Hilton, Yarmouth will feature 89 guest…
- Engages with the regional tourism organizations to ensure maximum benefit from each organization.
- Engages with regional tourism organizations to ensure that the…
- Identifies new opportunities to enhance tourism offerings.
- Passionate about the diversity of tourism offerings in Surrey and local stakeholders.
Renard International Hospitality Search Consultants
- Ensure education and training is delivered according to brand standards and approve all plans for campuses and tourism projects;
$188,500 - $221,700 a year
- Knowledge of the cultural, patrimonial and/or recreational tourism sectors would be considered an asset;
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
$51,538 - $72,660 a year
- Public Service Commission on behalf of Government of Canada Organizations.
- Various work locations across Canada.
- Check out our video for tips and advice!
$107,718 a year
- Leads the implementation of the Tourism Strategy by conducting, coordinating and distributing tourism research, developing and delivering tourism training,…
Town of Wolfville
$47,678 - $67,089 a year
- Other trades certificate or diploma.
- Supervise professional and support staff and students.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
$59,641 - $74,529 a year
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality, Tourism or Culinary Arts (is preferred).
- Temporary Full-Time (1 Year Contract).
- Our ideal candidate will have:
$53,857 - $61,097 a year
- Leads briefing sessions for creative suppliers (e.g. photographers, videographers, agencies) on the Super, Natural British Columbia brand, including suppliers…
$67,868 a year
- High School (Grade 12) graduation plus an additional program of over one (1) and up to two (2) years in Tourism and Hospitality Management - Event Planning,…
$79,720 - $118,198 a year
- Superior communication skills to deal with staff at all levels within the SLPC and MHSTCI (Ministry of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries), partner…
$27.42 an hour
- Distribute maps and tourism literature as required.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all passengers within assigned areas of the Canada Line while…
$63,973 - $72,938 a year
- Stakeholder engagement: Provide information and advice to tourism industry stakeholders, including regional, city and community Destination Marketing…
- 3 years of relevant experience preferably in the tourism industry.
- Point of contact for all customer inquiries and needs.
- Microsoft Suite: 3 years (Preferred).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.