The Town of Caledon jobs
Pine Valley Corporation
North York, ON
$35 - $44 an hour
- Salary is based on knowledge/ experience.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance provided.
- On your site, you will oversee a crew of skilled labourers, order…
- Prepare and implement program content based on program objectives outlined by the Town.
- Prepare course facilities, teaching material and equipment.
$108,799 - $135,632 a year
- Overseeing the service delivery for road maintenance, sidewalks, bridges and culverts, storm sewers, roadside ditches; winter control; storm water management;…
- Reporting directly to the Manager, Facilities, the Café Assistant will support with providing catering and cafeteria food services for Town Hall.
- Prepare and implement the Aquafitness program content based on program objectives outlined by the Town and recognized certification agency (CALA, WaterART, etc.…
- Perform indoor and outdoor maintenance tasks (sweep, wash/strip floors, vacuum, wash windows/doors, clean washrooms/change rooms, etc.).
- The Town of Caledon is seeking permanent part-time and relief/on-call crossing guards for all locations:
- Allan Drive west side of east driveway.
- Position Type: Full-Time, 35 hours per week (5 days a week – Monday to Friday).
- Finally, we open our doors to the community daily within our two fabulous retail…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.