The Police Credit Union jobs
- Contact offenders, police, court officials, family members and legal counsel to explain sentence calculations;
- Calculate and cross-check fines and sentences;
$4,805 - $5,298 a month
- Considerable knowledge of federal and provincial laws, City regulations and union agreements applicable to payroll.
$1,638 - $2,046 a week
- You will be developing the necessary IT environments and infrastructure, creating necessary enhancements to the business applications to support development…
- This position requires you to work on an on-call basis.
- The hours of work are 0 to 40 hours per week, including weekends and statutory holidays, based on…
Advance Savings Credit Union
- Cross sell borrowers on the benefits of utilizing other credit union services.
- Ensure appropriate action is taken to minimize losses to the credit union.
$1,459 - $1,822 a week
- In this role, you will use your specialized knowledge and skills to provide patient-centred mental health care to inmates.
- Plan and implement treatment plans.
$1,354 - $1,688 a week
- Conduct health assessments for the purposes of triage and on-going care.
- Plan for and provide health care treatment.
- The hours of work are 0-40 hours per week.
- If so, consider this unique opportunity to provide maintenance and general repairs for the Monteith Correctional Complex.
- Service kitchen and laundry equipment.
La Cooperative d'Habitation Antigonish Inc.
$20 an hour
- } makes sure that credit union deposits are done on time and are properly recorded.
- } conducts credit and landlord checks.
- } administers a petty cash system.
- Satisfactory police record check as a condition of employment.
- Reconciles Diners credit card to the general ledger account on monthly basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.