The Insurance Market $40,000 jobs
Annabella Bai Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
$50,000 - $80,000 a year
- We provide general auto and property insurance, life insurance, mutual fund and car loan.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and…
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D coverage.
- The Team Member is responsible for the actual production or assembly of product using the assigned equipment…
- MCI organically grows, acquires and operates companies that have a synergistic products and services portfolios, including but not limited to Automated Contact…
$900 - $1,200 a week
- Cargo insurance included for all drivers.
- Uncapped earning potential paid weekly with market competitive daily and drop rates.
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- Find prospective customers and new target segment to market product.
- We offer a competitive base salary and an attractive commission and bonus structure.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding in the foundation of data science or computer science and will be willing to take initiative and work hard…
- Analyze competitive games to be an expert in the audience and market.
- Work on game systems, social features, characters, quests, and much more.
- Shannex offers a great Health and Dental benefit package - benefits eligible first day of work;
- Employer Matching RRSP Program - match up to 5% of base earnings…
$55,000 - $85,000 a year
- As QA, you will have an eye for detail and a desire to focus on customer needs and quality.
- The Software QA will be responsible for manual and automated testing…
$68,000 - $88,000 a year
- SkyHive is looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst (BA) to own the Discovery phase of engaging with Enterprise clients.
- Paid & unpaid volunteer time off.
GC Leasing Ontario Inc
$16 - $26 an hour
- Leasing customer as appropriate to close the transaction within our market leading turn-around.
- Checking Bank Account / reconciling payments.
$77,000 - $119,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in data science and will be willing to take initiative in pioneering new methods of modeling and analytics.
$140,000 a year
- Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with both the Finance and Operations teams to deliver outstanding business results.
$48,853 - $57,363 a year
- Knowledge of labour market and education, training and employment resources.
- The Manitoba government has a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which…
Westwood Employment Link
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' enquiries.
- Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.