Sort by: relevance -
- 3 years interior design experience and technical production drawings.
- Known for both its signature dishes, Teriyaki Chicken and Sukiyaki Beef, and new menu…
- Known for both its signature dishes, Teriyaki Chicken and Sukiyaki Beef, and new menu favourites, including on-trend bowl features, like the Noodleful Bowl and…
Teriyaki Experience Eaton Centre
$14 an hour
- Experience working at Teriyaki Experience a plus.
- Cashier and general help staff wanted for busy Teriyaki Experience location at Eaton Centre.
- Now hiring at 19705 Fraser Highway, Langley City.
Ridge Teriyaki & Sushi
$24 - $28 an hour
- Salary$$24 to $28HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week.
- Start date As soon as possible.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Now hiring at 3401 Dufferin St, North York.
Dizon Holdings Inc.
Sylvan Lake, AB
- 1-year experience in a Supervisory role.
- Must have experience in food service operations.
- Edo Japan was born decades ago in Calgary,serving teppan-style…
- Teriyaki Experience at Rengent Mall is hiring right now!
- Previous work experience is not necessary.
- Are you looking for a part-time job in Fredericton, NB?
Teriyaki Town Japanese Cuisine Restaurant
- Minimum 1 year experience serving.
- Passion for food and people.
- Open availability – Especially Day Shifts.
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Possess knowledge and prior experience in making, frying, cutting, packing, weighing, labeling and preparing various food products food products (such as Sushi,…
$15 - $16 an hour
- Making Tempura, Teriyaki, Soup etc.
- Must have 6 month of Japanese foods cooking experience.
- Sushi Ta Ke is hiring a experienced cook.
- Teriyaki Experience is a Japanese-inspired quick serve franchise dedicated to serving a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional fast food.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.