Student jobs in Starbuck, MB
DECO Windshield Repair
$14 - $20 an hour
- As a Site Operator with DECO you'll be communicating with customers, repairing windshield damage, selling repair plans, and servicing our existing repair plan…
- Provide general office work, administrative support in an area such as customer service, accounting, finance and data analysis.
- As the Summer Student you will:
$16 - $25 an hour
- *Indigenous students enrolled in studies on a part-time basis due to a disability that is recognized by their academic institution are also eligible to apply.
$39,056 - $53,467 a year
- Incumbent must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Records Check, including a Vulnerable.
- Position includes greeting students, listening to their…
- Operating, cleaning, and maintaining various types of hand and power tools including lawn mowers, weed eaters, saws and drills.
- Provide a high level of service by attending to members and visitors in a courteous and professional manner, ensuring all advice and service delivery standards…
- They understand Red Bull’s target group and are responsible for driving the brand image and product understanding on their campus and in their region.
- Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
CAHRD - Neeginan Centre
$19.44 an hour
- Manage the computerized Student Records System (SRS) and Credit Management System (CMS) to ensure data for academic administration and internal/external…
$5,000 a month
- Students who do not maintain their full time student status and/or whose GPA falls below 3.0 will have their scholarship placed under review for decision by the…
$11.82 - $13.20 an hour
- Provides support by: processing mail, filing, screening and answering calls and routine in-person inquiries, basic typing/proofreading and/or data/word…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.