Strategic Project Solutions jobs
Quebec City, QC
- The Operational Risk Management team is a strategic business partner supporting Canadian Operations leadership in meeting our Client for Life goals by providing…
- Coordinate and execute specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Manage strategic projects as required by the evolving needs of our internal and external customers;
- Hands-on technical solution implementation experience,…
- Ensure that project/program managers of business partner projects are knowledgeable about the business partner and their objectives; engage as a project/program…
- Demonstrated experience in budget and project management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in strategic monitoring;
$60 - $80 an hour
- Guide and perform strategic analysis for the project.
- Experience in Web Services, API and Data Modelling projects.
- Report and action any exceptions/problems.
- Suggest creative solutions and continuous improvements to process or project challenges.
- Holds accountability for the project planning process, to develop and…
$57,490 - $148,250 a year
- Supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Build and manage project plan, budget.
- Project management: 8 years (Preferred).
- Develop and manage project maps for each project, from start to quality assurance and client acceptance.
- At least 2 years of experience as a project coordinator…
$103,303 - $121,376 a year
- Experience leading Data Centre migration projects.
- Provides leadership in the evaluation, selection and recommendation of technical solutions and professional…
- Manages project expenses in accordance with project budgets.
- Leads cross-functional teams to develop strategic network analysis and supply chain project.
- Managing small to medium strategic projects on behalf of the AIR MILES Reward Program - from project initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring,…
- Experience planning, organizing and coordinating activities and projects.
- Experience with major gifts, office administration, project management or similar…
- Establishing scope definition and scope of work for projects or proposals including execution planning also establish project schedule and determine milestone…
- This is a highly visible and client facing strategic role.
- Travel to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations.
- This includes ensuring adequate timelines for First Nation consultation as identified within agreed upon project regulatory processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.