Strategic Partners jobs
New Glasgow, NS
- Emco Sumner Plumbing, New Glasgow, NS.
- We currently have an opening for a unique full time opportunity within our wholesale location.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations to strategic prospective clients that demonstrate knowledge of the latest products and services.
$15 an hour
- This job is diverse in the mechanical ability to perform general plant duties.
- Helping the Plant Manager/Project Manager and the Operator in their day to day…
- Advocate for an awareness and focus on business partner strategic plans.
- Build and manage the relationship team to ensure convergence and strategic partnering…
- Establish common values and norms to enable collaboration and strategic alignment.
- The Director of Strategic Accounts will be a valuable member in contributing…
- Excellent strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Assisting and advising Modern’s partners in marketing tactics and structuring/ closing high value franchising…
National Battlefields Commission
$103,200 - $121,300 a year
- Experience in strategic management, organizational change and management techniques which promote good governance and improve organization performance;
$188,500 - $221,700 a year
- A proven track record of implementing board strategic direction;
- Experience in establishing and implementing strategic vision and change management at senior…
Canadian Energy Regulator
$475 - $550 a week
- Engaging in, as owner, shareholder, director, officer, partner or in any other way, the business of producing, selling, buying, transmitting, exporting,…
- Job Title: Senior Director, Strategic Platform Partners.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our partners while creating strategic road-maps and…
- Identify strategic partners, lead complex and critical negotiations and deliver improved products and lower costs to the division through supplier management,…
- Apply acquired industry/company knowledge to the development of client/prospect proposals for financial and strategic solutions to meet client needs.
- High-level knowledge of personal, commercial and partner offers, and how each can best serve customers’ individual needs.
- 180 Sandalwood Pkwy, Units 2,3.
$80,769 - $102,060 a year
- Strategic Planning Analyst II - Evaluation Specialist.
- Classification Title : Strategic Planning Analyst II.
- Position Strategic Planning Analyst II - Evaluation…
$310 - $375 a day
- Knowledge of sound governance principles, strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation of performance;
- Ability to lead strategic discussions, foster debate…
- Partner and influence key business partners to align on the execution of the strategic sourcing and contracting processes for direct and indirect spend.
- Partner with the Production Supervisor to act on and address employee concerns and suggestions.
- Through its network of commodity logistics centers and team of…
Reliable Bearing Co. Ltd.
- The Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) is a dynamic leader who fosters relationships with clients, stakeholders and internal business partners to achieve our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.