Staff Pharmacist jobs in Richmond Hill, ON
- ABOUT THE ONTARIO PHARMACISTS ASSOCIATION*.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and Public Affairs staff to develop content for proposals to…
- As the pharmacy assistant, you will be working together with the staff pharmacist and playing a key role in helping our pharmacy run smoothly and effectively.
- 1 or more years' full time work experience as a Pharmacist in any Canadian province is required.
- Possess a full Pharmacist license in any province in Canada and…
- Registration with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- A Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy and Pharmacy Class A Pharmacist License.
- At Downtown office building by major hospitals,.
- At University Ave & College St.
- Only week-days during the day, closed evenings & week-ends.
- Provide direct and/or functional supervision of technician staff.
- Active registration with the Ontario College of Pharmacists (Part A) required.
- Ensure that all professional and dispensary staff participates in training programs, and that staff share what they learned with other staff.
Seamless Care Pharmacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with staff, physicians, nurses, caregivers, patients and the community.
$43.62 - $53.90 an hour
- Ability to direct and teach staff.
- Current registration with the Ontario College of Pharmacists required – Part A.
- Good understanding of change management;
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a must.
- We can offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great…
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a licensed Pharmacist in community pharmacy in Canada.
- Extending Chronic Medication Prescriptions for patients that do not have…
- File incident reports when any customer or staff medication or privacy incidents occur (actual, and near-misses).
- Why this role is important?
- Current licensure by the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- Participation in the education of students and multidisciplinary staff;
Greater Toronto Area, ON
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- Pharm D or Pharmacist (Required).
- Interview, onboard, and train medical information contact center staff.
- The Team Lead will ensure that Contact Centre staff…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.