Sport Management jobs in Ontario
Sort by: relevance -
North York, ON
Sport Management jobs nationwide
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investmentanalyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
$14 - $16 an hour
- Reports stolen and damaged goods to Management.
- Other retail, customer service and management opportunities in a large network of more than 500 Canadian Tire…
- Promote the Skiis & Biikes brand and love of sport philosophy.
- Exceed personal sales targets on a consistent basis as set by the management, as well as accept…
Lions Badminton Training Center
$54,600 a year
- Provide progress report to players, family members and management as required;
- This includes being an active and inspiring role model for the sport of badminton…
- Shoeless Joe’s Sports Grill is focused on being the Dominant Sports Destination delivering great food and great drinks with outstanding service.
- Coordination of camp programming and implementation of a new camps management software.
- Research training and risk management information to ensure that best…
Your Listing Expert
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- Internally, you'll be able to communicate with the different divisions with the company, including other sales decisions and account management team.
Air Charter Service
- During the past 25 years, ACS has built a reputation for delivering seamless charter solutions for a broad range of clients around the world, including…
- Experience with facilities management, sport administration, financial and program planning.
- Strong understanding of risk management.
$78,552 - $88,371 a year
- Solid Customer Service and People Management skills;
- Advise management on destination development and other investment opportunities.
- We are comprised of leading leisure tour operators, travel retail, destination management, and hotel management.
- *This Job Is Based In Cancun, Mexico**.
J.L. Richards & Associates Ltd
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Extracurricular social events (annual “prom”, golf tournaments, sports teams, department lunches, summer bbq’s, and much more).
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university in a related field (Event Management, Sports Management, etc.).
- You can learn more about our venue here:
$3,000 a month
- Post-secondary education in related fields (eg., non profit leadership, social innovation, community development, sports and recreation management, etc).
- A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
- Strong communication skills and project management skills a must.
- Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Passion for and involvement in yoga, fitness, health, and/or sports.
- We also have a lot of fun!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Canadian Tire provides Canadians with products for life in Canada across its Living, Playing, Fixing, Automotive and Seasonal categories.