Software Engineer $60,000 jobs
- Computer Science and/ or Science-based Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience qualifying high-volume, scalable enterprise software.
- Create, update, maintain and execute automated test suites for various Web Applications and back-end Data Warehousing solutions.
- The successful candidate will be part of the research and development team to design and implement software and applications for future instrument release and…
- Regularly seeing features through from idea to fruition – whiteboarding, architecting, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining.
People tech group
- Knowledge on data structure concepts.
- Basic knowledge on any programming skills like C or C++ or Java or .
- Net or Android or any advanced technologies.
- You will collaborate with other team members contributing to the analysis, design, development, coding, testing and documentation of innovative web applications…
- Reporting to the Director of Product Management and Software Development Head, the ideal candidate will be intellectually curious, enjoy discussing and learning…
- Document all code thoroughly through a Unified Comment System (UCS) and via Wiki entries.
- Have an excellent understanding of the Visual Studio IDE.
- Reporting to the Manager, Development, the Associate Software Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications.
- As a technical generalist, you are passionate about coding, solving challenging problems and improving your software engineering toolbox.
- You have a passion for devising and executing test plans, performing troubleshooting.
- In this role, you will build the test automation framework and analysis…
- Build a web application with a world-class user experience.
- Engineer efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Nymbus Capital is an investment management company specialized in fixed income and alternative investments using computer modeling to build portfolios.
$79,600 - $132,900 a year
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Expertise in Java, C++, or a similar modern programming language.
$104,000 - $156,000 a year
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications.
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design,…
- Collaborate with product managers and other teams in defining new features and product offerings.
- Influence technical direction, choosing the best tools and…
- Wenco International Mining Systems* (www.wencomine.com), a subsidiary of Hitachi, is a software development and technology company that provides a series of…
YuJa - Powering Enterprise Video Everywhere
- A Silicon Valley based company with offices in Toronto, YuJa (www.yuja.com) powers enterprise video everywhere.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.