Shipper Receiver jobs in Doon, ON
Confidential Priviately-Held Company
- Flexibility for nights or afternoon shift.
- Ability to read and write English language.
- Understanding of Bill of Ladings, receiving and shipping paperwork etc.
- This position will oversee all inventory and assets in our warehouse and service vehicles.
- The ideal candidate will organize and manage all aspects of inventory…
- Drive curtain-side tandem to deliver quality wood.
- Multiple drops per day; home every evening.
- Pick orders in a climate controlled facility.
Home & Leisure Group Ltd.
$18 an hour
- Skidding and labelling outgoing shipments.
- Assisting in other departments when necessary.
- 2+ years experience on counter balance reach truck.
O'Brien Lifting Solutions Inc.
- Our highly skilled service department provides 24/7 overhead crane service, commercial door repair and loading dock repair to reduce your downtime.
Colt Canada Corporation
- PAY GRADE: Competitive Wages, Benefits and Pension.
- Documentation of all incoming and outgoing shipments using ledgers, packing slips, ERP, etc.;
- Available openings on straight shifts (afternoons).
- Competitive benefits and wages with shift premiums for afternoons.
- Follow MOS's relevant to position.
- Ensure the Shipping Receiving department works smoothly in loading and unloading material and equipment.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications: General…
H&O Cylindrical Precision
- Safely load and unload trucks with forklifts and cranes (heavy steel bundles and components).
- Preparation of items for shipment, including completion of…
- 3 - 6 months of experience working as a retail shipper/receiver would be highly desirable.
- Manage the backroom to organize, prioritize and openly communicate…
- Unpacking received product and packing product for safe delivery to customer or to processing,.
- Verifying received product against paperwork,.
- Attendance and other financial incentives available.
- Active social committee and company sponsored events.
- All PPE provided by company.
- Our package of millwork products includes interior and exterior wood doors, interior mouldings, door hardware, closet organizers and custom millwork, hardwood…
Maverick Spring Makers Limited
- Spring manufacturing company in Brantford Ontario has an immediate requirement for a Shipper / Receiver & Materials Handler.
St. George, ON
$15.50 - $17.50 an hour
- Operate counter-balance forklift truck in a safe manner.
- Receive and unload freight both manually or with equipment such as forklifts.
FRESH TASTE PRODUCE
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager and Supervisor, the Shipper/Receiver is responsible for the timely movement of products around the facility.
$20 an hour
- 1 years related experience as a shipper/receiver or material handler.
- Ensure the safe operation of lift trucks in the shipping/receiving area.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.