Sherwood Electromotion jobs
- We are currently looking for a Training Coordinator, providing training to promote quality, efficiency and safety by developing the knowledge and skills of the…
- Additionally, the position performs a wide variety of administrative tasks to ensure that the office functions effectively.
- High School Diploma or higher.
- We are currently looking for a customer service oriented individual to become our Technical Contracts Administrator for the rail sector.
- Review and prepare technical specifications of various electrical equipment e.g. AC and DC motors, Alternators and Generators, based on customer specification…
- He or she provides services related to the input, quality and report generation of data supporting all departments of Sherwood Electromotion Inc.
- This position is responsible for the shipping, receiving and processing of rotating electrical equipment and associated parts to and from customers, vendors and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.