Senior Partnership $100,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Your role is part of a collaborative risk and analytics team and you will work in partnership with executives and management who lead the different areas of our…
- Experience in business ownership disputes (oppression claims, derivative proceedings, partnership disputes, winding up proceedings, etc.).
- You are a hard worker and you lead the team by example, being responsible for the full project lifecycle in partnership with Konrad Group's senior management.
$96,900 - $128,110 a year
- Increasing partnership sales revenue, by:
- Monitors emerging partnership sales trends and opportunities.
- Develops and implements financial reporting procedures…
- Facilitate and support a continuous service improvement culture and establish value in our partnerships beyond monetary.
- You can make a difference, here is how.
$200,000 - $225,000 a year
- Meaningfully contribute as a member of the Cineplex wider senior team.
- Demonstrated senior level interactive ability, including at the Board level.
$99,000 - $118,000 a year
- The Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment (ITI) works through wide-ranging partnerships and initiatives to deliver quality programs and services that…
$146,308 - $175,640 a year
- Focused on community development and trends, the Director encourages partnerships as an alternative form of service delivery.
$89,823 - $112,279 a year
- We’re constantly evolving to build an inclusive housing system through research, design, innovation and partnerships.
- Salary Range: $89823.44 to $112279.30.
$103,334 - $172,224 a year
- EXPERIENCE: Six (6) years of related experience in a senior managerial role managing a complex organization, preferably in a University environment.
- Interpret and present key findings for senior leadership.
- Assist senior leaders in establishing, tracking and analyzing KPI's.
- HOW WILL I MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Experience in senior IT leadership positions.
- Establish and hold accountable external strategic service provider partnerships.
$87,000 - $145,750 a year
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders to identify organizational opportunities for best practices and partnerships.
- Posted Date: 11/5/2019.
- The Bank of Canada has a vision to be “a leading central bank—dynamic, engaged and trusted—committed to a better Canada.”.
- What you can expect from us.
- Knowledge of financial management practices including the ability to seek funding, prepare proposals, manage budgets, financial reporting, capital funding,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
goeasy Ltd. is the leading full service provider of goods and alternative financial services that improves the lives of everyday Canadians.