School Nurse jobs
$32.46 - $37.93 an hour
- Programming in the Childrens' Centre is conducted on an individual basis and some of the children attend school outside the facility.
The Salvation Army Lakeview Manor
$19.73 an hour
- High school graduation or equivalent, plus an additional course in Personal Support Worker or Health Care Aide Course or equivalency.
$30 an hour
- Looking for nurses to fill nights, but if not possible, there is an opening for filling day shifts (8 hours per shift - night or day).
- Preference will be given to nurses that have IV, wound care and palliative skills.
- Preference will be given to nurses; who have completed university-based wound…
- Provide immunization in school and community-based clinics.
- Plan and organize immunization clinics in schools and the community.
- Perform final physical testing to ensure product and packing operations conforms to specifications, Standard Operating Procedures and Product Structures.
$40 an hour
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred).
- The STEM program will educate students from preschool to high school.
- SMAC is pleased to offer extended March Break camps…
$74,503 - $93,128 a year
- Reporting to the Chair, the Manager works collaboratively with administration, staff, faculty and students to effectively manage the Clinical Placement Office…
Emergency Medical Care Inc. (EMC)
- Diploma from recognized and/or accredited nursing school.
- We achieve this through the more than 1,400 employees who work with us including highly-trained…
$99,000 - $118,000 a year
- Student loan forgiveness to eligible nurses.
- Services may be provided within the Health Centre, via Tele-health, at the community hall, schools or client's home…
- Job Type: Temporary Full-Time (approximately 3 months).
- Assess the health of employees and work groups.
- Consult and advise managers, supervisors and staff on…
- One of three professional schools within McMaster’s Faculty of Health Sciences, the School of Nursing offers undergraduate and graduate programs.
$65,250 a year
- As a full-time professor in The School of Health & Wellness, BScN Program, you will play a key role in creating a learning environment and experience that is…
Grande Prairie, AB
$41.26 an hour
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- A 155 suite full service Designated Supportive Living and Long Term Care Facility (50 LTC suites).
- Communication skills, both written and verbal at a high school graduate level.
- Go above and beyond (even when no one is looking!).
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.