Schnitzer Steel Canada Ltd jobs
- This position will contribute to the production team and help ensure goals are met safely and efficiently while conforming to all company policies.
- The Scale Operator is responsible for weighing and grading incoming ferrous and/or non-ferrous scrap loads, operating in-bound and out-bound scales, directing…
- The Car Processor is responsible for the preparation of cars for processing, as well as supporting equipment while ensuring that all of his/her efforts are…
- The Vehicle Purchasing Agent (VPA) is responsible for providing quality, efficient customer service regarding vehicle purchases and related programs.
- The Customer Service Advisor (CSA) works as part of a retail sales team to provide best in class customer care.
- Promote the Pick-n-Pull Safety Culture.
- Grader/Sorters are primarily responsible for grading and sorting incoming metal products according to factors such as appearance and quality to ensure correct…
- Manage all aspects of store operations including but not limited to: sales, vehicle production, customer care and personnel.
- The Technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment by conducting quality control analysis to evaluate performance while ensuring…
- The Groundman is responsible for general physical labor within the scrap yard while ensuring that all of his/her efforts are compliant with the company Health,…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.