Salesforce Administrator jobs in Burlington, ON
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Key Responsibilities of the Salesforce Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Salesforce Certifications including: Platform App Builder, Administrator,…
$60,000 - $72,000 a year
- Be provided with Certified Administrator training.
- 2-4 years experience with Salesforce or other CRM applications.
- In this role you will: *.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Salesforce Certified Advanced…
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (required); Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (preferred),.
- Team as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Administer the configuration, integration, and maintenance of Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, and other critical business systems.
- 6+ years of IT experience.
Step by Step Professional Services
- Our client, located in Mississauga is seeking a full-time Salesforce Administrator who can also provide general IT support to internal &external users.
- Required Certifications: Administrator (ADM201 & ADM211).
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Ability to manage laterally and upwards.
- The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for Salesforce system design, development, implementation and reporting to support the sales and finance teams and…
- Stay up-to-date on Salesforce upgrades and how best to implement them into our Salesforce Org.
- Experience with Salesforce integrations to third party…
- Provide Salesforce users with technical support.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator certification is desired.
- Business process flows and modelling.
- The Salesforce Administrator is highly organized, managing multiple priorities while working with senior management/business stakeholders to develop creative…
- Salesforce Administration: 4 years (Required).
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required.
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience.
- As one of the administrator for our Salesforce environment Handle.
- Years’ Experience in Salesforce Administration.
- Documentation cookbook for our support group.
$20 an hour
- Demonstrated ability with a membership management database system (iMIS, CRM, or Salesforce) is an asset.
- Administering the ASD payment plan process, including…
- Required: Salesforce Administrator Certification (CRM).
- Serve as one of the system administrators for our Salesforce CRM environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.