Salesforce Administrator $60,800 jobs in Burlington, ON
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Serve as a primary administrator and developer for Salesforce.
- This is a full time permanent position starting as soon as possible.
$60,000 - $72,000 a year
- Connect with our clients to become a trusted technical advisor while assisting in the end-user and administrator training.
- Fully paid health and dental package.
- Experience in designing salesforce solutions, in Salesforce Configuration, Customization, Migration, Administration & Support.
- NICE TO HAVE Skill Sets*.
Platform 6 Ltd
- Integration - AWS, Azure, Google, Mulesoft etc.
- Agile/JIRA/Confluence knowledge, Data Loader.
- The role involves a variety of tasks from gathering requirements,…
- Reporting to the Senior Manager of Corporate Systems, the Salesforce Administrator plays an important role supporting a new Salesforce implementation.
- At least 1 year in a Salesforce administrator role, preferably within B2B and/or Professional Services organizations.
- Competitive salary and incentive plans.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce.com as an administrator.
- The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for Salesforce system design,…
- Daily administration and support of our Salesforce implementation including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, fields, record…
- A system administrator needs a solid understanding of the organization’s business.
- The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to…
- Working with Product Owner(s), define and analyze requirements/stories for implementation within Salesforce.
- Working with the Product Owner(s) and testing team,…
omega solutions inc
- 10+ years of experience in Salesforce area.
- Need a Salesforce developer to be a core member of a multi-disciplinary team tasked with the build-out a single CRM…
- As a Vlocity / Salesforce Developer you will demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com as well as overall CRM, project and facilitation skills. .
- With the rise in availability of data, we are able to make faster, better decisions that result in better products and the creation of new and disruptive…
- You have the passion for Salesforce, and enjoy building robust scalable applications in a cross-platform environment.
- Make users aware of new features.
- Serve as one of the system administrators for our Salesforce CRM environment.
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance,…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- The Salesforce Administrator will be tasked with release management, system administration, and release management, as well as zero-code development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.