jobs in Richmond, BC
$15.30 an hour
- Share product knowledge with customers.
- (Mostly Restaurant, General Clerk, and Cashier)*.
- Handle customer service inquiries and provide a positive customer…
$14 an hour
- To provide all necessary and required passenger/customer services as contracted by the customer to include but not be limited to reservations, ticketing,…
- As it is an uncapped structure, associates may make more than presented, though Sales Associates are guaranteed their base wage as outlined by their employment…
$26.77 - $31.48 an hour
- Our 9-1-1 Emergency / Non-Emergency Call Takers work in our emergency communication centres – one located in Vancouver and one in Saanich, that operate 24 hours…
- Working with children: 1 year (Preferred).
- FULL TIME WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS*.
- \*Available both weekend days a must.
- W - F 3:30pm to 8pm or 9pm.
- Filing, photocopying, and receiving, and distributing mail.
- Receiving calls from clients and responding to inquiries or forwarding callers to the appropriate…
Ignite Future Education
$39.50 an hour
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- Conduct course and program evaluation or review.
$32.27 an hour
- Valid BC class 5 driver’s license.
- Monitor passenger volume and identify safety concerns, implement crowd management during emergencies, provide critical…
$22.23 - $24.23 an hour
- Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Scheduler to join the Home Support team in Richmond, BC.
- Your day to day will involve coordinating and scheduling…
- WestJet recognizes that the use of Alcohol and Drugs can adversely impact a safe work environment and the well-being of others including guests, suppliers and…
$22.23 - $24.23 an hour
- As a Scheduler with the Home Support team you will coordinate and schedule Community Health Workers (Home Support Workers) in accordance with established…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Help with scheduling and workflow.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
Canadalin Consulting Inc.
$22 an hour
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of…
- Participates in the development of a project organization, including reviewing project position job descriptions, selection of project team members, provision…
- Package Handlers are responsible for warehouse duties including: the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages of varying sizes and weights by hand…
- Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human…
Browns Socialhouse Ironwood
- Handle card and cash transactions, ensuring that all funds in the cash drawer are accounted for by the end of the shift.
- An upbeat and positive attitude.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.