Retail jobs in Toronto, ON
North York, ON
Richmond Hill, ON
Halton Hills, ON
Retail jobs nationwide
- As it is an uncapped structure, associates may make more than presented, though Sales Associates are guaranteed their base wage as outlined by their employment…
- We are currently looking to contract with Merchandisers for project and permanent part-time opportunities with a minimum of (3) business days per week in the…
Canada's Best Merchandising Services
$18 - $28 an hour
- We are seeking candidates with experience and are willing to travel to projects in various locations across Canada.
- What we can expect from you ….
$19 an hour
- A valid driver’s license and a reliable transportation (able to travel 35 miles radius from posted location).
- Access to daily use of a smartphone with unlimited…
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
- Hands on knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet.
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work…
- There is some modest pressure from deadlines or other productivity standards.
- The associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and…
$15 an hour
- Cleans and stocks Front End areas, including own register – changing tapes and ribbon as necessary.
- Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an…
- You're available to work when guests shop (lookin' at your evenings, weekends & holidays!).
- Your skillset rocks no matter what zone you're in and you can easily…
- Own recruitment and development cycle of stock associates including interviewing, onboarding, assessment/accountability, succession planning and recognition.
- The ideal Salesperson is passionate about fashion, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a sales environment.
- You own this if you have….
- Strong analytical thinking; using data to solve problems and drive decision making.
- This includes partnering with store owners, managers and staff — in-person,…
- Respecting the visual merchandising standards and be familiar with the best sellers.
- Selling and restocking the shop floor.
- Acute sense of customer service.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, weekends and evenings.
- As SALES ASSOCIATE (Part-time Seasonal), you will:
- Flexibility in scheduling, including extended days, evenings and weekends.
- We are currently looking for great Sales Associates and Shift Leaders for our NEW…
Aroma Espresso Bar
North York, ON
- Notifying the manager of shortage of supplies.
- Opening and closing the work station.
- Serving the customers at the bar.
- Knowing the menu and the prices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.