Retail jobs in Saint John, NB
- Driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required).
- Supervise and lead a team of Inventory Associates.
- Applications Close: 5pm, 30th October 2019.
- Due to the high volume of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Strong customer service background, retail or hospitality.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Work well with a team.
- Maintains all related work areas such as counter, display cabinets, dining area and washrooms.
- Maintain necessary supplies such beverages, containers and…
- Has access to a vehicle.
- Are passionate about the latest technology.
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Bell services.
- Sales & Customer Service Associates, Cashiers, Retail Merchandise Receivers & Stockers, Pricers, Inventory Sorting, Processing & Production, Warehouse Material…
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
$16.78 an hour
- Additional education, such as university or community college may be considered an asset.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and…
Kent Building Supplies
- Owns various processes such as recruitment, processing payroll, benefits education and associate recognition.
- Office Managers keep the store running.
- We are looking for Permanent Part Time Sales Associate.*.
- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred).
- Creative, enthusiastic self-starters who works well with others.
- Hands on knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet.
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work…
$12.65 an hour
- Experience and working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Manage staff and ensure that Bulk Barn standards are upheld.
- Cash Handling: 3 years (Required).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract.
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Associate to join our team in Saint John, NB.
- Controls cash, lottery, and stamp inventory in accordance with prescribed cash handling policies and procedures.
- Planning, Judgement and Decision Making.
- Willingness to learn - using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship you’ll learn how to prepare food and beverages to standard…
Beats & Bytes
Saint John, NB
$13.50 - $15.00 an hour
- Technology literate and able to communicate through various channels (ie. Text, eMail, and Phone).
- Beats & Bytes - F/T & P/T Sales Associate / Buyer*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Joining the Bell team puts you at the centre as we connect Canadians with each other and the world.