Results Hospitality jobs
- The right candidate possesses the following: - Passion for amazing food and drinks, genuine hospitality, and friendly service.
- ABOUT US: Southern Hospitality, North of the Border.
- The right candidate possesses the following: - Passion for amazing food and drinks, genuine hospitality,…
- You will be accountable to build, manage and influence internal and external partners; develop, articulate and operationalize new ideas and provide an…
$30 - $60 an hour
- Hospitality Management teachers (part-time)*.
- D. Reference letter of student performances and result.
- We offer a wide variety of academic programs, such as ESL…
Harrison Hot Springs Resort
Harrison Hot Springs, BC
$18.66 - $24.88 an hour
- Ability to delegate and supervise a variety of staff to consistently and efficiently produce results.
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort *is currently recruiting for…
$51,538 - $72,660 a year
- Public Service Commission on behalf of Government of Canada Organizations.
- Various work locations across Canada.
- Check out our video for tips and advice!
Chick-fil-A Yorkdale Mall
North York, ON
$15 an hour
- Job Class: Hospitality & Food Service.
- Driven equally by creating positive results and relationships.
- Shifts Available: All Shifts available.
$52,162 - $56,471 a year
- Any false or fraudulent information could result in:
- Knowledge of the Treasury Board Secretariat guideline on travel and hospitality expenditures.
- Highly self-motivated, organized, goal and results oriented individual who thrives under pressure.
- Reporting to the Director of Rooms, the Assistant Director of…
- Experience with seniors, hospitality or recreation is an asset.
- Waterside Retirement Lodge, Wasaga Beach, Ontario.
- Join Our Team as a Resident Attendant!
- The Front Desk Agent position is generally responsible for representing the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay, determining the guest…
- The incumbent will also be responsible for the clearing and disposal of waste from Hospitality areas both pre and post-event.
$61,259 - $76,522 a year
- Failure to provide the required documents may result in your application being screened out.
- As a result, if you are appointed from this process we will expect…
$30,000 - $45,000 a year
- Working within a top performing team.
- Maintaining and managing good customer relationships.
- Building rapport with clients and customers.
- A post-secondary education in Hospitality / Food & Beverage or related field with 7 to 10 years of Food & Beverage Management experience are important for…
- Southern Hospitality, North of the Border.
- Passion for amazing food and drinks, genuine hospitality, and friendly service.
$15.50 an hour
- Results Hospitality works with some of the busiest & trendiest bars and restaurants in the city of Toronto, helping them to increase their profits and maximize…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.