Recreation Marketing jobs
Parry Sound Non Profit Housing Corporation
Parry Sound, ON
$34,000 - $36,000 a year
- In consultation with the General Manager & Town of Parry Sound Parks and Recreation Manager, manages the budgets for assigned community recreation programming…
Waterford Ottawa Retirement Residence
- Assists the Director of Care & Marketing Coordinator with Move In process and adjustments to the residence·.
- This person will ensure the highest degree of care…
CottageClub Ghost Lake
Ghost Lake, AB
$60,000 - $200,000 a year
- The Salesperson will direct a sales associate as necessary to complement the continuous on-site marketing effort and maintain customer and owner communication.
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Minimum 5 years working with children/youth in an educational or recreation center environment.
- Maintains current knowledge of local youth recreation trends and…
- Demonstrated relationship building, organizational and planning skills coupled with good knowledge of current recreation trends.
- A Post-secondary degree in Visual/Media Arts, Marketing, Recreation or Communications Studies, Journalism or related degree.
$55,150 a year
- Experience in marketing an asset.
- Expérience en marketing un atout.
- Under the direction of the Manager, Community Recreation, the Community Recreation…
$88,980 - $104,541 a year
- Division & Section: Parks, Forestry & Recreation, Client & Business Services.
- Integrates the Sections' marketing, sponsorship, programming and production…
$66,787 a year
- A degree in commerce, marketing or economics would be an asset.
- $66,787.00 (minimum) - $80,176.00 (midpoint) - $96,212.00 (maximum).
Town of Spiritwood
- This person will be responsible for event planning, fundraising, marketing, grant applications, recreation programming, lottery licenses, assisting staff and…
$23.27 an hour
- Our Recreation Department is currently seeking out-going, enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team as Recreation Leaders – Arts & Culture,…
- City: Radium Hot Springs, BC, Canada.
- All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration.
- To be considered for this position, please apply today.
$14 an hour
- Be familiar with and provide access to marketing materials including the Community Recreation Guide.
- Division Recreation and Culture Services.
- College degree in Recreation, Therapeutic Recreation, Education, Gerontology, Social Work, Adult Education, Marketing, Public Relations with two (2) years of…
- Ø Two years successful marketing experience in a Tourism Marketing related business;
- Reporting to the Culture, Tourism & Marketing Supervisor, the Tourism…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.