Reception House jobs in Waterloo, ON
- Organizational overview: Reception House Waterloo Region is a non-profit organization that enables the successful resettlement of newly arrived refugees by…
- Uphold Visitor’s Policy and ensure no visitors are in the house after-hours.
- Organizational overview: Reception House Waterloo Region is a non-profit…
- We are seeking temporary additional help to work in the Men’s Shelter for a variety of roles including, day, afternoon and night shifts.
- Help plan the reception of the stock and insure the visual set-up is done in a timely manner;
- Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager…
- Position type: Contract – Maternity leave – April 2020 – March 2021 (with a possibility of an extension).
- We are looking for a motivated, well-organized and…
- Help plan the reception of the stock and ensure that the visual set-up is done in a timely manner;
- Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the Junior…
- A Prep Cook at Red Lobster is an important kitchen position where you will prep food items to be cooked and maintain a clean, organized work area.
- Perform the Physical Demands – Remain on your feet for several hours at a time, ability to lift and carry up to 45 pounds, withstand high temperature conditions…
- *Charges all credit cards using point-of-sale authorization terminals and obtains authorization for those accounts exceeding house floor limits.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.