You refined by:
Real Estate Council of Ontario $80,800 jobs
$131,800 - $155,056 a year
- Minimum one (1) year of practice in the area of real estate law.
- Reporting to the Senior Counsel, is responsible for providing advice on a broad range of legal…
$79,251 - $105,669 a year
- Thorough knowledge of real estate principles including real estate law and applicable legislation, appraisal, land use planning, communications, economics and…
- LEED Certification from Canada Green Building Council, an asset.
- Professional Engineering Designation from Professional Engineers of Ontario, an asset.
- Progressive experience in the field of public administration with diversified experience in real estate transactions, real estate appraisal, property valuation,…
- Monitor and report on relevant industry issues as well as project related issues at City Council, Community Council, Committees of Council and Public Meetings.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.