Quality Engineer $93,900 jobs
- Maintains quality metrics to track quality improvements.
- Review and sign off the quality record and quality package.
- Signs off on ITP for relevant hold points.
CPECC Canada Ltd.
- Responsibilities for a Project Engineer vary depending on the stage and size of the project but typically involve a combination of coordinating the work of the…
Assistu Engineering Ltd.
$100,000 - $140,000 a year
- The engineer must be knowledgeable of the ASME, CSA and API codes and is experienced with ABSA's requirements.
- Knowledge of ASME Section VIII and B31.3.
- Maps, analyzes, and re-engineers business processes to make them more effective through technology enablement;
- Certification in agile project methodology;
$175,000 - $195,000 a year
- Leading, supporting and mentoring a team of specialist Mechanical Engineers to deliver high quality solutions to our clients.
- Work with other team members to complete functional testing of sprint work for frontend and backend.
- Writing test cases, test scripts, and test plans and take…
- Engineering degree with minimum 10 years of experience in mechanical or materials engineering, with quality assurance related experience.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
- As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind, Trigo provides containment, inspection, quality engineering consultants, training, and supplier…
$88,980 - $104,541 a year
- Must be a qualified engineer as defined by the Professional Engineers of Ontario, as well as education and experience in electrical controls and instrumentation…
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance and testing.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality and collect relevant data.
$135,000 a year
- Strong knowledge of coal and coke quality is required.
- Assess new coke and iron making technologies and evaluate their impact on the company’s products.
- Employment Type: Regular Full Time.
- For the delivery of SAP MaxAttention engagements, SAP is looking for a Technical Quality Manager (TQM) to serve our…
$100,000 - $115,000 a year
- Installation, maintenance and inspection of equipment or facilities.
- Supervise and inspect the installation of mechanical systems.
- Establishes effective quality management system by updating quality assurance manual and procedures.
- Assures supplier quality by enforcing quality assurance…
- Plus, you're a great communicator who collaborates to establish and assure quality management!
- Measures of success: understanding of the software development…
- Proficiency in quality systems, statistical measurements and quality tools/standards,.
- Lead, coach, and mentor quality group team members on quality principles…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.