Public Sector Pension Investment Board jobs
Public Sector Pension Investment Board
- General knowledge of pensions, investments and risk management;
- Governance experience serving on the board of a highly respected company;
- These issues may have a focus on HOOPP as an investment fund or plan administrator, including HOOPP’s approach to responsible investing or the value proposition…
- The Support Administrator summer student(s), will be required to provide support to the cscl1 and the APK logistics groups during the summer months.
- Experience in the Telecom sector.
- Identify issues of importance to Telesat related to the Government of Canada and its agencies.
- Great to have but not required.
- In order to support these plans, the company is seeking to fill the role of Vice President of Human Resources.
$55,541 - $157,009 a year
- Significant* experience in managing a broad range of R&D stakeholder relationships across the public, private, academic and/or not-for-profit sectors.
- Comprehensive benefits including performance-based variable compensation, vacation, medical coverage, and pension plan.
- The Application Architect (Business Support Systems - BSS) will work collaboratively with business leaders, project managers, vendor architects, and subject…
- Provide onboarding and advisory services to employees as it relates to payroll, benefits, or pension options by educating employees on their entitlements and…
- Bring engineering expertise related to the design and deployment of satellite baseband to be used on Telesat LEO Constellation network for fixed and mobile…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.