Public Health Nurse jobs
Prince George, BC
New Westminster, BC
Port Moody, BC
- Reporting to the Manager of Health, Safety & Wellness, the Occupational Health Nurse will join a team of other nursing professionals and the Health, Safety &…
Quest Community Health Centre
St. Catharines, ON
- Your qualifications include 1-3 years’ primary health care experience working with interdisciplinary teams in a community, hospital and/or public health…
- _\*\*\*We offer other opportunities such as Home Care Nurse, Community Health Nurse and Registered Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse.
- Public Health Nurse (School Health).
- Experience in public health or community health nursing is preferred.
- The School Health Program requires a Public Health…
- 25.10.2018 Public Health Nurse (PHN) (Nunavut) Public Health Nurse (PHN) - EXPANDED ROLE NURSES.
- Providing maternal child health programming Providing health…
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as public health program staff, Children’s Services staff and community partners to plan, implement and evaluate programs…
$41.93 - $49.15 an hour
- Successful completion of a Baccalaureate University Degree in nursing, including public health.
- Current Certificate of Registration as a Registered Nurse from…
$39.23 - $48.92 an hour
- 1 year public health nursing experience is an asset.
- Ability to make independent nursing judgments based on evidence-based practice and public health principles…
$86,000 - $103,000 a year
- Located at a satellite office of the Inuvik Hospital and reporting directly to the Nurse in Charge, Public Health Inuvik, the Public Health Nurse is a…
$1,459 - $1,822 a week
- Canadian Nurses Association – Current Psychiatric and Mental Health Certification.
- You can interpret and apply relevant legislation (such as the Mental Health…
- 25.10.2018 Community Health Nurse (CHN) (Nunavut) Community Health Nurse (CHN) - EXPANDED ROLE NURSES.
- Conducting general treatment clinics Providing emergency…
$32.46 - $44.70 an hour
- The Thunder Bay District Health Unit is seeking a part-time permanent Public Health Nurse in our Geraldton Office.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to apply the nursing process, principles of adult education, health promotion, epidemiology, public health ethics,…
- Work includes individual or group appointments, public health/immunization campaigns, and individual or group health education sessions within or outside the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.