Public Health Nurse $70,000 jobs
You refined by:
New Westminster, BC
Port Moody, BC
White Rock, BC
Maple Ridge, BC
$45 - $63 an hour
- PLEASE NOTE: *At this time, we are ONLY seeking Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses.
- Registered Nurses (RN) (all specialties).
$50 - $57 an hour
- 4 Step Health and Safety.
- 5 Step Health and Safety.
- Own vehicle or public transit.
- Registered Nurses $50/ hour \*($57/ hour on last-minute shifts).
Excelcare Nursing Services Inc.
- Our health care professional services include Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and.
- Position: Registered Nurse / RN Lead*.
- 25.10.2018 Public Health Nurse (PHN) (Nunavut) Public Health Nurse (PHN) - EXPANDED ROLE NURSES.
- Providing maternal child health programming Providing health…
- Participate in activities related to the management of emergencies of public health importance including outbreaks of vaccine preventable diseases, and other…
- Must possess a current Certificate of Competence as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario and a Baccalaureate degree that includes…
$39.23 - $48.92 an hour
- One year Public Health Nursing experience is an asset.
- Ability to make independent nursing judgments based on evidence-based practice and public health…
$41.93 - $49.15 an hour
- Successful completion of a Baccalaureate University Degree in nursing, including public health.
- Current Certificate of Registration as a Registered Nurse from…
$95,882 - $108,810 a year
- The Public Health Nurse also serves as a resource for individuals and groups within the community, providing a public health perspective to community initiated…
$86,000 - $103,000 a year
- As a registered nurse with advanced education and training, you will act as a resource for public health knowledge and practice by providing leadership and…
- 25.10.2018 Community Health Nurse (CHN) (Nunavut) Community Health Nurse (CHN) - EXPANDED ROLE NURSES.
- Conducting general treatment clinics Providing emergency…
$107,718 - $122,265 a year
- Reporting to the Director Population Health, the Regional Public Health Supervisor position exists to ensure effective leadership and management of Public…
$86,000 - $103,000 a year
- Located at a satellite office of the Inuvik Hospital and reporting directly to the Nurse in Charge, Public Health Inuvik, the Public Health Nurse is a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.