Project Management $140,000 jobs in New Westminster, BC
You refined by:
Eldorado Gold Corporation
$180,000 - $215,000 a year
- Safety management system development and implementation:
- Close and supportive relationships with all levels of management, ensuring best practice health and…
- 20+ years of project experience in major capital projects in the oil and gas industry, including LNG project experience, in varies execution phase key roles in…
$130,000 - $180,000 a year
- Develops, recommends and implements the project plan after the project is awarded.
- Monitors and controls progress, costs and budgets throughout the project laid…
$150,000 - $170,000 a year
- Write code and tests and lead delivery on projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Account Management, Product Development, UX, and Support.
$145,258 a year
- Expert interpersonal, stakeholder management, customer relationship management and negotiation skills;
- Log, CPP, MCIPS), plus 10+ years related experience at…
- Bring your expertise in project management of large major and complex capital projects and leadership with project teams and project methodologies to a role…
$141,480 - $176,850 a year
- Develop innovative approaches to project financing for large strategic projects.
- Financial/Operational Oversight and Property Management.
$143,300 - $239,300 a year
- Projects and research work as needed.
- Mobile security, threat modeling experience, secure coding, identity management and authentication, software development,…
$112,500 - $187,900 a year
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Program Management.
- Provide effective written and verbal updates on the product roadmap and key projects to senior…
- Experience with on-premise to cloud migration projects.
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience.
- Lead product management committees to assess product mix…
$127,400 - $212,700 a year
- Demonstrated project management skills across multiple stakeholders.
- A Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or related technical field…
- You will take on all aspects of managing a high performance, agile team - setting strategy, analysing performance, executing projects, developing talent, and…
DCS - Data Consulting Services
$40 - $100 an hour
- Guide the development of vulnerability management programs.
- Specific experience with vulnerability management, including the use of tools.
- Develop job descriptions, responsibilities and objectives for senior management.
- As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros.
Goldbeck Recruiting Inc.
- Strong and proven leadership and project management experience.
- Liaise with stakeholders and management providing technical knowledge and detailed designs of…
$80 - $90 an hour
- Solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate change management and process…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
We’re passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada.