Professional Audiology Services $97,200 jobs
You refined by:
$99,743 a year
- This position plans, develops, organizes, delivers and evaluates Audiology services to all populations in the Qikiqtaaluk Region.
$90,000 - $108,000 a year
- The Audiology Department consists of 2 Audiologists and a Hearing Aid Practitioner.
- Patients of the Audiology Department may access services directly or may be…
- Outpatient mental health and addiction services.
- Physicians in Nova Scotia provide fulfilling patient care which embraces family life, professional development…
$44.75 - $53.44 an hour
- Area of Practice in Audiology.
- Eligible for professional liability insurance.
- Provide advice and educational services to patients and families regarding…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.