Procurement Specialist jobs in Vancouver, BC
- We are looking for a Procurement Specialist - Raw Materials to support our Iron and Titanium group, the position is based in our Montreal office.
Green & Gold Cleaning Ltd.
- The role of the procurement/ Bid Coordinator is to smoothly respond and manage responses to Request for Interest (RFI),‘Request for Tenders (RFT) or ‘Request…
- At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations.
- What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Ability to analyze RFPs and other procurement documents, identify critical elements related to procurement process, and summarize with keen attention to detail…
Earl's Holdings Ltd.
- In this role, you will work on our Procurement and Supply Chain team to ensure the flawless operations of our procurement systems.
- WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO.
- Must have good IT knowledge to support procurement and sales discovery meetings.
- The ideal Technical Procurement Representative will be a detailed oriented,…
- Manage the procurement, purchasing and maintenance of all hemming equipment and supplies.
- We touch all aspects of store operations, including making sure stores…
- Reporting to the Sustainability Manager, the Sustainability Specialist, Corporate and Retail undertakes the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
Port of Vancouver
- Commercial experience, including contracts and procurement, is required.
- The Cost Specialist ("CS") is part of the Major Projects Cost Management team tasked to…
- Contracts, teaming, cooperation, confidentiality, licensing, personal services consulting, and representatives (agency) for both sales and procurements.
- Analysis, procurement activities, process documentation, Contract Management System, Online Book of Shared Services, SAM).
- Health, wellness and fitness perks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.