Priority Worldwide Services jobs
$68,000 - $85,000 a year
- An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority.
$45,000 - $53,000 a year
- Provide clients a "WOW" experience by exceeding expectations in customer service and resolution times.
- Deliver exceptional service day in and day out with fast…
- Ensure event logistics, services, and shipping are handled on time and within budget.
- Develop the overarching strategy for events at Sierra Wireless in relation…
Six S Partners
- Work with customer’s on facilitating and implementing change management throughout the ERP implementation and providing financial infrastructure services.
WGI Westman Group Inc.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills, time and priority management are necessary for success.
- The candidate will also be responsible for routing help…
- ANALYST I, QC LABORATORY SERVICES.
- Emergent BioSolutions is currently seeking an Analyst I, QC Laboratory Services for a 1 year term position.
- You are organized, have excellent time management skills and are able to manage multiple priorities.
- Identify advanced manufacturing improvement opportunities,…
- Provide project team leadership, priority setting, decision making and problem solving.
- Cogsdale is looking for an energetic and driven Project Manager (PM),…
- Ensuring the quality of the cleaning services.
- Buying materials, computer equipment, and other goods and services.
- Posséder des capacités pour la négociation;
Group of Gold Line
- \* Adaptable when faced with issues, ambiguity, and competing priorities.
- \* Must be able to speak Farsi and English fluently (reading, writing).
- We are currently seeking a Junior Mechanical Engineer for our Kincardine, ON office.
- A Mechanical Engineer will use a variety of engineering methods and…
$53,857 - $61,097 a year
- Planning, Organizing and Co-ordinating involves proactively planning, establishing priorities and allocating resources.
- Focus on customer service/client satisfaction.
- Identify and escalate urgent / priority incidents as required.
- Collaborate with 2nd/3rd level teams as required.
- Candidates must also demonstrate evidence of accomplishing high levels of customer service.
- Uses superior customer service, troubleshooting and questioning…
OEC Group (Canada)
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented.
- Ability to set priorities and organize workload assigned in an efficient manner.
- Actively participate in scheduling meeting with operation manager to finalize priority of work.
- Reporting to the Passenger Services Manager, the Passenger…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.