Pharmacy Manager $80,000 jobs in Richmond Hill, ON
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- We are currently seeking a Manager, Regulatory Affairs to join our growing team!
- The Manager is also responsible for leading a team of Regulatory Affairs…
- From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit…
Richmond Hill, ON
- As Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible of receiving, preparing and delivery of Rx accurately and timely.
- Review and control costs at all levels.
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- We pre screen all pharmacy professionals before we place anyone with our pharmacy clients.
- We are currently looking for a Pharmacy Manager who is friendly,…
- Business Development Manager – Specialty Pharmacy.
- JOB POSTING – Business Development Manager – Specialty Pharmacy (healthcare experience is a must)*.
One Heart Care Pharmacy
$45 - $55 an hour
- The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for managing store pharmacy operations and maintaining a professional and cohesive work relationship with staff and other…
$50.97 - $63.72 an hour
- The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for the management of the Pharmacy department.
- While working collaboratively with all members of the Pharmacy leadership…
- Pharmacy Deployment Manager will also provide in-store support for conversions of newly acquired stores to HealthWATCH.
- Knowledge of retail pharmacy workflow.
- 3+ years’ experience in the pharmacy benefits management industry.
- Knowledge of pharmacy benefits management industry, managed care, health technology…
- Retail / Healthcare / Pharmacy experience is an asset.
- We are hiring a Manager, Complex Care Programs.
- Support the planning and development of new care programs…
- The Pharmacy Operations Manager for Pharmacy Services is responsible for the managerial oversight of centralized pharmacy distribution services.
- We are hiring a Manager, Health Clinic Operations.
- The Manager will also work closely with our pharmacy, healthcare, real estate, finance, HR and operations…
Greater Toronto Area, ON
$104,000 a year
- We are looking for a qualified Field Sales Manager.
- Communicate and coordinate with Sales Director and Telemarketing Manager clearly.
- We are hiring a Senior Manager, Pharmacy Professional Development & Addictions.
- Responsible for Addiction pharmacy program development, including pharmacy…
- The Manager will also work closely with our pharmacy, healthcare, real estate and operations teams, among others, to execute, operationalize and coordinate such…
- Reporting to the Audit Program Manager, the incumbent will be responsible identifying and investigating pharmacy, dental and EHC providers, plan members, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Express Scripts is the nation’s largest independent pharmacy benefit manager.