Part Time jobs in Concord, ON
North York, ON
Richmond Hill, ON
Part Time jobs nationwide
Homebase Canada Inc
$14 an hour
- $14/hour. You can create your own hours between 9-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Looking for someone photocopy files and upload them to google drive.
JCY HOUSE - VAUGHAN MILLS
- We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individuals to join our team as Seasonal Sales Consultants who will want to create a shopping…
$15.50 an hour
- If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair…
- Help customers with waivers and purchases.
- Abide by all policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and training programs set forth by management.
$19.39 - $24.03 an hour
- Must have at least four years driving experience, verified based on “date first licenced” indicated on the Ontario driver’s licence.
- Complying with cash management policy at all times.
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures.
- 1-2 years of relevant retail experience.
- Interested in joining the University of Toronto, but no online job offers match your profile?
- We will be recruiting for Full-time, Part-time, and Casual…
- Responsible for supporting Loft events, demo programs and store events.
- Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout…
- No prior experience necessary; post-secondary degree or certification in related field of study is desirable.
- Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in…
- Qualified women, men, members from visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity Policy, Brink…
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check and physical assessment.
- This role offers a competitive compensation package including Group Extended Health…
- Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Technical Support.
- We're hiring part-time Technical Support Consultants to join our Richmond Hill frontline…
- Respond and resolve customers' concerns using standard procedures and escalating non-standard activities, as necessary.
- In this role, you will:
Homelife/Bayview Realty Inc.,Brokerage
$16 an hour
- Support Agents in all document typing and other tasks.
- Able to handle multi-tasking, and work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.