Parole Board of Canada jobs
$57,430 - $61,877 a year
- I have strong analytical skills.
- I pay attention to detail.
- This position plays a key role in ensuring that all available, relevant information is on file for…
- Resolving Help Desk issues, inclusive of PC, Printer and Network troubleshooting.
- Working with Tbaytel’s IT trouble ticket system which tracks specific IT…
- Working as part of the Network Engineering team, the Network Engineering student will be primarily responsible for:
- Prepare and update engineering records.
$31.22 - $33.93 an hour
- 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday).
- $31.22 to $33.93 per hour (Plus 11-19% Supervisory Differential allowance and Correctional Service Specific Duty Allowance…
$72,406 - $88,091 a year
- Other sources of information (such as performance agreements, work samples, board member knowledge, etc.).
- This process will be used to staff one indeterminate…
$24.06 an hour
- Maintain the security of the review Board of Canada staff and other visitors during parole and/or court proceedings.
- Valid BC Class 4 Driver's license.
$101,080 - $117,888 a year
- As the Regional Manager, Facilities Planning, you will have the responsibility, at the regional level, to manage the planning, budgeting and priorization of CSC…
- Work with the Sales Partner Support team and assist other groups within Sales as required - Business, Direct to Consumer.
- Working as part of the Engineering team, the Engineering Support student will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Working as part of the Building & Maintenance team, the Building & Maintenance student will be primarily responsible for the following:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.