Parkland Fuel Corporation jobs
- Identify and develop additional fuel opportunities, such as diesel fuel.
- Familiarity with construction heaters or fuel an asset (specifically propane).
- This is primarily a field-based position with a vehicle provided.
- The HS & E Advisor is responsible for playing a key role in the implementation and monitoring…
- Nous formons une équipe passionnée de gens pragmatiques qui s’engagent à amener leurs clients, leurs collègues et leurs collectivités plus loin, plus rapidement…
- Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the Driver will perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspection and delivers fuel (Gas & Diesel) or propane…
- Reporting to the Director, Treasury & Risk Management, the Commodity Risk Manager is responsible for the Commodity Risk Management function within Parkland.
- Maintains miscellaneous service duties such as checking, daily, oil, water, fuel, tires and tank related items.
- Manually Load and unload propane bottles.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.