Parallel Group jobs
- Competitive compensation package with group benefits & an RRSP program.
- Organize and manage day to day project operations and staff during parallel daytime and…
Fifth Avenue Real Estate Marketing
- Working alongside the Accounting Manager as well as the President & CEO ensure effective and efficient financial and administrative management for the overall…
Everwest Management Group
- Experience with coordinating multiple projects in parallel.
- As a Marketing Assistant/Coordinator , you will be wearing many hats at Everwest Management.
- Proactively identify and resolve resource conflicts and set priorities for parallel projects.
- Design, develop and lead Quality Engineering initiatives to…
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing cost effective, practical engineering designs and construction solutions for our clients.
- Ability to learn new technology tools such as the TCET’s parallel data management system (CETRA) and government database management system.
- Monitor and provide input into database and parallel management system on a DAILY basis; provide statistics and relevant information for all reports in a timely…
- Promptly schedule packaging and new applications releases, engage partners. plan parallel work streams when possible.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
$42,186 - $51,418 a year
- Government of Alberta employees whose residence and work locations are between the 55th and 57th parallels (excluding those eligible for the Fort McMurray…
- System testing and conversion balancing, integration and parallel testing, scenario testing.
- Reinsurance is a global business, and TAI's base system is flexible…
- You are working in parallel with other SCM Insurance services - RMS Risk Management, XPERA Risk Mitigation & Security, ESM Emergency Security Management, SCM…
- Provide administrative support and capacity to the COC Safe Sport Working group.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects in parallel…
- Opening and distributing mail and parcels.
- Preparing and arranging courier shipments.
- Preparing and posting regular mail.
- Answering and routing phone calls.
- NET, Microsoft platform web and mobile development, and have demonstrated skills working in an agile and scrum methodology environment.
- Collaborate with different business/ user groups and technology teams.
- Expected to work in multiple initiatives in parallel multi-tasking when required.
TPLUSA TRANSFORMATION ENTERPRISES INCORPORATED
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum and Agile, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
Inovatec Systems Corporation
- Frequently interact with business customers and functional peer groups.
- You are expected to document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.