Packaging $70,000 jobs
You refined by:
North York, ON
87-9 Oilfield Services Ltd.
Red Earth Creek, AB
$35 - $45 an hour
- Looking to hire journeyman picker operator to work in Red Earth Creek, Ab.
- Will consider the right apprentice.
- Class 1 license is required.
- Responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of all Production functions including (but not limited to) Manufacturing and Packaging.
$93,500 - $136,800 a year
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of radioactive waste packaging requirements.
- The Waste Services Section provides a Customer Support functionality which…
- Manage packaging inventories during transition between packaging or in the procurement of new concept.
- Packaging Development: 5 years (Required).
- Work in conjunction with Packaging Development Manager, Sales & Marketing to source and develop new packaging formats.
- Advanced MS office skills (Excel).
Grimross Brewing Corp.
- She/he will lead a team of 3 brewer/cellerpersons and work closely with the Brewery Operations Manager for packaging and inventory management.
- Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA s metrology and inspection…
- Responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of Packaging Department including but not limited to: Packaging, Material Handling, and Documentation.
- Review and approve SOP’s, CC’s, packaging masters and validation protocols.
- You will be accountable for the packaging of pharmaceuticals to meet quality…
Baylis Medical Company Inc.
$90,000 - $125,000 a year
- Develop flexible or integrated manufacturing systems and procedures.
- Design and conduct time studies and work simplification programs.
- Coordinate packaging development with expert packaging suppliers for non-packaging accessory suppliers.
- Animation of packaging requirements internally and with…
- The role governs both hourly maintenance and operations employees, Department Learning Leaders and the mill training program.
- 3PQP process and mill 3PQP policy.
- Develop requirements and standards to optimize inventory assets (e.g. packaging size, case lots, procurement terms, delivery lead times).
- Liases regularly with Packaging Operations, Engineering, and Quality Assurance to:
- 1-3 years experience in the industry of pharmaceutical or consumer goods high…
Plycon Forming Ltd.
$38 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs).
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction.
- Control, Self Healing, Imaging, Packaging, License Management;
- Office, Web Browsers, Enterprise Networking, MSI Packaging tools, Application Distribution tools…
- Plant Production Manager (Printing / Packaging).
- Experience working with press operators, finishing operators, maintenance and production personnel in print or…
$99,700 - $171,000 a year
- Must have experience in reactor segmentation planning, including waste packaging.
- Business: Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (CNL)*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.