Opportunity For All Youth Initiative jobs
Prince George, BC
Lower Mainland, BC
Greater Sudbury, ON
$3,640 - $4,160 a month
- Teach youth basic life skills (i.e.
- Ability to take initiative in client planning.
- Build a strong rapport with hard to reach youth.
- Ensures the promotion of the Program through the media, targeted marketing initiative, special events, etc.
- The Operations Manager Works with the Area Manager…
$15 an hour
- Indigenous people, Vulnerable Youth, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities.
- This employer promotes equal employment opportunities…
- A strong sense of initiative and a growth mindset.
- We believe in providing a healthy environment that promotes active minds and active youth.
- Spend frequent periods standing with some opportunity to move about.
- Disposing of trash/boxes quickly • Keeping a clean, hazard free work area • Maintaining…
Together We Can - Youth Mentorship
- The goal of our youth mentorship:
- To better support Black youth and their families achieve positive life outcomes.
- Flexible hours and close to home.
$81,858 - $94,219 a year
- Showing initiative and being action oriented.
- Applicants who apply to an inventory process may be referred for one or more opportunities if they meet the needs…
- The new Newcomer Youth Initiatives funded by IRCC and UJA, will provide career exploration, mentorship, a supportive network and foster community engagement for…
- Support the project’s youth outreach and engagement strategy by developing creative recruitment approaches to attract and retain youth.
YMCA of Saskatoon
- Identify and develop ways to expand opportunities and initiatives for young people relevant to theirneeds and interests.
- Post-Secondary Degree in related field.
$21.40 an hour
- Aptus Treatment Centre is an equal opportunity employer._*.
- Self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
$14 - $16 an hour
- Supervise children and youth in the program.
- Participate in team meetings and training opportunities as required.
- Lead and participate in program activities.
$4,303 - $5,515 a month
- If you are an energetic and motivated individual who enjoys working directly with youth in a team-oriented environment, the High Prairie Youth Assessment Centre…
$21.40 an hour
- The Youth Worker is responsible for recruiting eligible youth and provides intensive group sessions for the eligible youth.
- Bridges youth to different services.
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives.
- In 2015, we established the charitable initiative, Sunwing Foundation, to support the…
Choices for Youth
St. John's, NL
$43,700 a year
- These opportunities help at-risk youth and emerging adults take steps towards ending their need for income support.
- O Organize outside facilitation when needed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.