Operations Manager jobs in Burlington, ON
Stoney Creek, ON
Halton Hills, ON
Operations Manager jobs nationwide
- IMS is a mutual fund office with an existing book of clients that is looking for an MFDA fully licensed Advisor or licensed assistant with at least 3 years…
- Prepare all other reports/statistics as requested by the operations manager.
- Directly supervise the Operations Teams, 17 associates;
Minute Man Press / Summitsks
$15 - $25 an hour
- Print Production Operations Manager and Lead Graphic Artist.
- Seeking an enthusiastic Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements.
- Ensure proper training, development, and follow up of all Store Associates to include Manager Trainees, Store Managers, Assistant Managers, and hourly…
- A day in the life of the Community Operations Manager:
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Community Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day…
The Personal Coach
- Lead the administrative and client service teams to ensure superior day-to-day operations.
- The hiring company is a mid-sized financial planning firm in Oakville…
Simplicity Air Ltd
$75,000 a year
- This is not your typical Operations Manager.
- Previous experience ideally in Operations Supervisory functions in a fast-paced assembly environment along with …
$45,000 a year
- The Operations Manager must love people and processes!
- As an Operations Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Making sound and fair judgment.
- The Sales & Operations Planning Manager is responsible for the design, implementation and execution of Wolseley Canada’s S&OP process.
- SCMP or APICS an asset.
- JOB OFFER, Café Manager with experience.
- We are seeking an experienced and outstanding Café Manager to lead our new expansion in Burlington Canada.
$58.64 - $70.01 an hour
- The Manager is the public face of tourism and represents both the City and Council.
- Sound knowledge of the Tourism and Culture Division’s programs, services,…
- The Operations Manager will report directly to the Senior Manager of Tournament Operations.
- Mackenzie Tour - PGA TOUR Canada is currently searching for one…
- The Operations Manager contributes to the effective operation of ONE Fertility carrying out both direct and indirect patient care and administrative activities.
Leon's Furniture Ltd. – Burlington, ON
- What are we looking for in a Warehouse Manager in Training?
- Overseeing maintenance andensuring safe operation of lift trucks, warehouse bins, delivery trucks,…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- As the Finance and Operations Manager, you will directly execute all financial aspects of our business and oversee the operational side.
- You will have a say.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD).
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- We are looking to add an Office Manager.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures;
- Be a champion of the company culture.
- Pro-actively identify and communicate issues, propose and implement solutions for continuous improvement regarding processes, cost, service, and profitability.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Committed to enriching the lives of seniors now and as their needs change, Amica offers independent living, assisted living and memory care.