Ontario College of Family Physicians jobs
North York, ON
- Providing program interpretation/education to hospital and community agency staff, physicians, clients and families about the Care Connector supports.
- Liaison with the Resident’s physician as necessary.
- Registered Practical Nurse with a current certificate of competence and a member in good standing with the…
- Current certificate of competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- A Medication Administration Certificate course equivalent to the course content offered…
$23.18 - $28.59 an hour
- The successful candidate will possess a one-year Community College diploma in Office Administration or a related discipline, plus 2 years secretarial…
- The physician must be licensed or eligible to apply for a license by the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO).
$22.59 - $24.51 an hour
- Office administration diploma from a recognized college or recent relevant clerical experience in a healthcare setting required.
- Posted Date: November 21, 2019.
- Member of the College of Nurses of Ontario or current registration with relevant professional college.
- The Clinical Manager is responsible for the application…
- Community College Diploma in Medical Office Administration required.
- Verbal and written communication with patients, radiologists, technologists, referring…
- Commercial Business/Secretarial College certificate or equivalent office experience.
- As a member of the healthcare team, the Clerk Typist provides clerical and…
- Confirm physician schedule of upcoming clinics, as required.
- Confirm triage with physicians and clinical team, as needed.
- Summary of duties, but not limited to:
- Respond to inquiries from the public, families, physicians and other key stakeholders.
- Reviewing referral documentation to ensure completeness, including follow…
- Able to diplomatically respond to inquires from staff, patients, family members and physicians.
- A Medical Administration diploma from a recognized college is…
$47,289 - $56,747 a year
- Three-year Business or Office Administration diploma from a community college required.
- This role is heavily focused on reporting - development, implementation,…
Cobblestone Medicine and Rehab Inc.
$35 - $60 an hour
- Carry personal own liability insurance by college.
- Busy 15,000 sqr multidisciplinary healthcare facility in Paris/Brantford, Ontario.
- What we want to see: *.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Since 2009, Seasons has become one of the premier providers of private pay seniors’ accommodation in Ontario and recently in Alberta.