Office Assistant jobs in Port Williams, NS
- Human Resources Administrators may be offered the opportunity to develop specialized skills through formal courses and/or on-the-job training, including:
- Proficient in office software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- To assist General Manager in all aspects of the operation and control of…
Family 1st Medical
New Minas, NS
- The successful candidate will also be required to perform an array of administrative duties including filling in for front reception, scheduling client…
- 2-3 years of experience in general office practice.
- Conduct all L3 diagnostic activities including patient appointment booking, conduct education for home…
Ennis Safety & Security
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- Plan and control budget and expenditures.
- If Post Office on site, regular coordinating with Post Office Manager to ensure incoming and outgoing mail are handled in a timely and secure manner.
- This is accomplished across four geographic management zones which are responsible for the operation of acute care health centres and the provision of a variety…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.