Occupational Health Safety $40,100 jobs in Montréal, QC
You refined by:
- Identify and anticipate health and safety concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational and occupational conditions; investigates violations &…
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Oversee employee activities and inspect equipment and property to ensure compliance with health and safety standards.
- Execute Health and Safety audits.
- Advanced knowledge of management systems and practices related to occupational safety, health and environment.
- Professional safety certification, such as CSP.
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety rules, including WHMIS.
- The candidate will be responsible for reading and interpreting manufacturing drawings,…
- Implement and drive the safety committee to guide the site’s safety culture;
- Inspect, collect and analyze data required for all environmental and safety…
- Foreign Students (with study permits) must file their application 2 months before these dates.
- Courses offered in the daytime, in the evening and some in an…
- 3-5 years’ experience in the construction industry and health and safety management on construction projects (experience on medium to large projects is…
- With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades…
- A highly effective health & safety professional with a record of demonstrated accomplishment in supporting an effective health & safety program.
- Foreign students (with study permit) must apply 2 months before these dates.
- Full-time or part-time basis.
- French and English for the M.A.Sc.
- Keeps aware of regulation changes and ensures compliances of operations on an environmental and health and safety point of view;
- Collaborates with various departments for health & safety matters;
- Field presence for audits of staff and safety standards;
- Visit clients who are members of a Safety Group and promote occupational health and safety.
- Two or five years of experience in occupational health and safety,…
Oligo Médic inc.
$71,000 - $78,000 a year
- Installation, maintenance and inspection of equipment or facilities.
- Conduct research into the development or improvement of chemical engineering processes,…
$53.75 - $72.00 an hour
- Perform home safety and home modification assessments.
- Liaise with doctors, various health disciplines, employers and insurance adjusters.
- Extensive occupational health and safety and risk management knowledge;
- As a member of management of the Office of the Vice-President, Centre of Talent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.