Occupational Health Nurse jobs
Richmond Hill, ON
Red Deer, AB
CorTech International, LLC
- Cor-Tech International is currently looking to hire an Occupational Health Nurse for one of our top clients!
- The ideal candidate should be an RN with a diploma…
- Registered Nurse – Certified Occupational Health Nurse.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, required.
- Qualifications for the Registered Nurse.
Carrier Chilcotin Tribal Council
Williams Lake, BC
- Link people with the appropriate primary health care, wellness and public health services.
- Through promotion and maintenance of the health of Ulkatcho Elders,…
Karp Home Care
Lower Mainland, BC
$35 - $45 an hour
- Degree from a Recognized Nursing Foot Care Program + Practicum.
- Current Criminal record checks clearance or be willing to get one.
- Current First Aide and CPR.
- The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) is responsible for providing occupational health services to employees to promote and optimize their health and well-being.
- Occupational Nurse Certification or Disability Management training preferred.
- Our large and well-established Oil and Gas client is looking for an…
- Occupational Health & Safety (ie: WHMIS, Equipment maintenance, Peer Resource / MSIP) Non-violent Crisis Intervention Training.
- Includes but not limited to:
Occu-Med Health Services Inc.
$24 - $40 an hour
- (this function would require nurse with prior occupational health experience).
- Are placed at client locations to provide occupational health services on a…
$99,743 - $113,159 a year
- Determination and provision of health interventions (health promotion, occupational health and safety, public health, community development, and curative…
- Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in Alberta, preferably with occupational health experience.
- Perform site-wide health and safety inspections.
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN(C)) preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working as an Occupational Health Nurse, preferably in a hospital…
- The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) is a vital team member of the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) department.
$79,747 - $96,659 a year
- COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE, NURSE IN CHARGE:
- COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE & NURSE IN CHARGE:
- FOR ONTARIO REGION ONLY - COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE & NURSE IN CHARGE:
Timmins and District Hospital
- Certification as an Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) is a preferred requirement or demonstrated effort working towards obtaining the certification.
$83,481 a year
- Knowledge of primary health care, mental health, and social determinants of health.
- The Primary Care Mental Health Nurse (RN) is an integral member of the…
- Reporting to the Leader, Occupational Health Nurse, Provincial Workplace Health Call Centre, and in collaboration with the Workplace Health Teams.
- MENTAL HEALTH NURSE – ACSS TEAM.
- Job title :MENTAL HEALTH & SUBSTANCE USE NURSE.
- We have exciting job opportunities for experienced Mental Health & Substance…
Centre Wellington, ON
- We are currently recruiting for an OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE in a Manufacturing Environment. .
- The essential job duties for the Occupational Health Nurse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.