Occupational Health Nurse $60,000 jobs
- Ability to work on a team with other nurses and health staff.
- Strives to incorporate traditional and cultural health approaches into community health services.
Hines Health Services Inc. - EMERGENCY MEDICAL DIVISION
Fort McMurray, AB
- Be familiar with work in accordance with health and safety legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Report to HHS supervision and management immediately…
- Assesses, diagnoses, plans, implements and evaluates plan of care for all occupational and non-occupational health concerns.
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent.
- The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) is responsible for providing occupational health services to employees to promote and optimize their health and well-being.
- Utilize professional knowledge and judgment in the assessment, treatment and care plan development for all occupational and non-occupational injury injuries or…
- Setting rehabilitation goals in consultation with clients, their families, case teams and other treating health professionals.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an occupational health nurse, with current First Aid and BCLS.
- Ability to develop and analyze relevant occupational health &…
Wellpoint Health Ltd.
- Able to work independently with support from our multidisciplinary team including nurses, kinesologists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and…
$79,747 - $96,659 a year
- Experience as program or project leader in delivery of health services.
- Ability to conduct and communicate the findings of a health assessment for clients of…
Syncrude Canada Ltd.
Fort McMurray, AB
- Utilize professional knowledge and judgement in the assessment, treatment and care plan development for all occupational and non-occupational injury injuries or…
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of recent occupational health nursing experience in a health care setting.
- Reporting to the Director, Workplace Health and Safety…
$35.29 - $47.64 an hour
- Facilitate maintenance of health and the healing process for clients in response to significant health emergencies or other community situations that negatively…
$80,981 - $90,062 a year
- Knowledge of community health programs and services.
- Significant* experience as a nurse in a community or clinical setting.
- A test may be administered.
Occu-Med Health Services Inc.
$24 - $40 an hour
- (this function would require nurse with prior occupational health experience).
- Are placed at client locations to provide occupational health services on a…
$99,743 - $113,159 a year
- Determination and provision of health interventions (health promotion, occupational health and safety, public health, community development, and curative…
$76,708 - $85,310 a year
- EX2. Experience in the area of occupational health (including disability case management) and preventative medicine.
- RCMP Top Secret Security Clearance.
Centre Wellington, ON
- Liaison between health care providers and employer to develop return to work and accommodation plans and assignments for non-occupational and occupational…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.