Occupational Health Nurse $50,000 jobs in Ontario
You refined by:
Richmond Hill, ON
Fort Frances, ON
Greater Sudbury, ON
Occupational Health Nurse $50,000 jobs nationwide
Centre Wellington, ON
- We are currently recruiting for an OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE in a Manufacturing Environment. .
- The essential job duties for the Occupational Health Nurse…
- Knowledge of Regulated Health Professions Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS, and the Standards of Practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Manitoulin Health Centre
Little Current, ON
- Occupational Health / Employee Health Services*: .
- Works with the Co-Chairs of the JOHSC and the Occupational Health Nurse to promote a safe work…
- As a supervisor, ensure that all work performed is conducted in a safe manner in accordance with Chartwell policy and procedure including established…
Occu-Med Health Services Inc.
$24 - $40 an hour
- (this function would require nurse with prior occupational health experience).
- Are placed at client locations to provide occupational health services on a…
$79,747 - $96,659 a year
- COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE, NURSE IN CHARGE:
- COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE & NURSE IN CHARGE:
- FOR ONTARIO REGION ONLY - COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE & NURSE IN CHARGE:
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN(C)) preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working as an Occupational Health Nurse, preferably in a hospital…
$76,708 - $85,310 a year
- Occupational Health Nurse - Disability Case Management (NU-CHN-03):
- EX1. Experience in Occupational Health Nursing.
- RCMP Top Secret Security Clearance.
- The Occupational Health Nurse (OHN) is a vital team member of the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) department.
$83,481 a year
- Knowledge of primary health care, mental health, and social determinants of health.
- The Primary Care Mental Health Nurse (RN) is an integral member of the…
- Diploma/Certificate in Occupational Health (or working towards).
- Provide Occupational Health Services (e.g. first aid, seek emergency health care as indicated,…
Timmins and District Hospital
- Certification as an Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) is a preferred requirement or demonstrated effort working towards obtaining the certification.
$33.23 - $47.57 an hour
- O Certification as an Occupational Health Nurse.
- The incumbent will assess the health of Niagara Health (NH) employees, conduct pre-employment and periodic…
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- At least 2 years of occupational health and safety nurse experience required;
- We are looking for a talented and energetic Occupational Health Nurse to join our…
- Knowledgeable of the Standards of College of Nurses and the Personal Health Information Protection Act.
- Health Care Provider Level C - CPR.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.