Occupational Health Nurse $100,500 jobs
You refined by:
P.C - peopleCare
- Ensures the department complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and any Collective Agreements (if applicable).
- We strive to exceed expectations.
CanAm Physician Recruitment
$390,000 - $450,000 a year
- Diabetes education centre; palliative care; physiotherapy; occupational therapy; foot care clinic; social work; mental health and addition services; public…
$99,743 - $113,159 a year
- Determination and provision of health interventions (health promotion, occupational health and safety, public health, community development, and curative…
$110,288 - $124,009 a year
- Experience in integrating the Nurse Practitioner role into an existing health delivery system.
- B) Agree to undertake a Category 3 pre-placement periodic health…
- Is a ‘competent person’ as defined by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and responsible for duties as outlined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act…
$89,752 - $112,367 a year
- Must adhere to the duties of workers, as stipulated in the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Canuck Place Children's Hospice
- Complies with all mandated legal/regulatory requirements related to working in the organization e.g., facility licensing requirements, occupational health &…
- Registered Nurse, licenced in the Province of Nova Scotia.
- Neighbourhood Manager - Nursing and Allied Health Services Lead, Digby NS.
$48.93 - $53.30 an hour
- Works with human resources, occupational health, and manager to ensure a safe working environment.
- Canadian Nurses Association Certification in Oncology…
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of BC as a Registered Nurse.
- Working in accordance with the organization’s Health and Safety Policies and…
- Coordinates the resident admission process which involves liaison with internal departments and disciplines, physicians, contracted service providers, and…
British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals
- BCCNP is responsible for regulating all licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, registered psychiatric nurses, and nurse practitioners in British Columbia…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.