Nursing Professor jobs in Ontario
- A minimum of 2 years instructing nursing within a classroom, nursing simulation laboratory and clinical setting.
- School of Community and Health Studies.
- Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology invites applications from qualified individuals for clinical nursing professor positions, during the day and…
$85.46 - $148.27 a day
- Bring excitement, enthusiasm and commitment to the following program areas within the College’s School of Health, Negahneewin and Community Services:
- Since 2001, the Faculty of Nursing has partnered with the Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology in Windsor, Chatham (St. Clair College) and Sarnia (Lambton…
$65,252 a year
- Experience in an e-learning environment is a definite asset with proficiency in current nursing and nursing education teaching technologies (including Learning…
- The responsibilities of SLC Professors include, but are not limited to:
- Creating a positive learning environment that accommodate students’ diverse culture and…
- The successful applicant would join a dynamic outpatient-based hypertension practice supported by dedicated nursing and administrative staff.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.